Big Data Administrator
Data administration ensures that the entire life cycle of data usage and processing is in line with company objectives. It also defines the security and control elements of data access, where management level data can be restricted to certain people and processes.
Big Data Administrator Roles
- Create, configure and configure Hadoop clusters
- Install and configure the software
- Manage the health of the entire Hadoop club
- Secure and manage access
- Assistance in the development and implementation of physical and online security systems
- Work with Hadoop Architects to design and configure storage structures and databases
Big data Administration Services from Cloudaeon
- Big Data Consulting
- Big data improvement consulting
- Big data implementation
- Big data support
- Big data managed analytics services
Cloudaeon ensures data is available, protected from loss and corruption, and easily accessible as needed. Our team must guarantee that data is stored securely, optimally and also ensure the security of company data.